Wednesday 12 October 2011

MOCK UP AD.

      Below I have created a mock up of an idea of the style of magazine advert I would like to make. I took just one picture due to having little timing of  the male band member (Pat) wearing a paper bag covering his head. This links to the disjuncture used in the music video as some or one of the characters will be wearing paper bag masks.
I think covering the face adds an element of mystery, intriguing the reader/listener as they don't know who is the creator behind the music.
To create the mock up, I edited the photo to look authentic, altering the contrast, colour, sharpness and other elements on photoshop. I then used the same font and colour of text used on the mockup album covers to link everything together.



Original photograph below.

No comments:

Post a Comment