Wednesday 2 November 2011

Digi Pack Feedback Analysis

PASSONFONTAINE 'Wildfire'














         The feedback I recvieved from my digipack was generally positive. However, for the final I will be using my own photographs so I will need to ensure that the style and mise en scene of my own images are suitable and as the same standard as the found pictures I got from the Internet. The models for our band that Abbie and I selected have a look that matches with this style of image, so hopefully they will look the part giving a genuine believable image.

         I would like to try and recreate the woodland image I have used in my draft as I like the simplicity of shot, also linking into our music video as it is a similar/same location. The cover image I personally really like, however I would not have this level of nudity as it is highly inappropriate in this circumstance. The poses, however, will be basically the same and hopefully I will be able to get hold of similar masks. I will ensure there is a motif on the wall in the background of Cover image which I will be able to use throughout. The Cover Inside I have repeated and enlarged the cross motif that is visible on the cover and again on the back cover.


TEXT
There is a spelling I need correct on the song list 'Sactuary' and I will add the album title to the spine of the cover. All these elements will ensure it looks professional. On the back cover the band name is unnecessary info, which I'll remove, and also the record label logo needs to be added, but kept quite discrete. I will experiment with the 'PASSONFONTAINE' text on cover, identifying whether it needs a space in between each letter (as seen on the back cover text) or if it looks better as it is.
IMAGE
The image used on both left covers and 'back inside' will be different in my finial DP, I'd like to create a similar image to this though. The two sections 'left cover and back inside' will the the same image split between the two. This will again ensure a similar theme links all sections together. In the final copy the image will be split in a appropriate place as apposed to the draft where the model is split in two.

No comments:

Post a Comment