Tuesday 8 November 2011

Progress with Digipack

As the digipack deadline is now on Friday it seems that I am on track to getting my final digipack in for the deadline. After being given feedback which I have posted on the blog previously, I have started to make these changes. I have made all the changes surrounding font, sizes, texts and logos and additionally colours. Lastly, all I have left to complete is to add my own photo's to the digipack. I have scheduled tonight to take photo's of the two artists I had originally planned to feature in the images. Once these have been taken I will then be able to incorporate these into the pack, similar to how I had done for my draft. Overall, everything seems to be coming in place nicely surrounding the completion of the digipack and advert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment