Thursday 8 September 2011

Song Choice

After taking a few songs into consideration for our final piece, as a pair we made a decision together on a song that we feel could let us develop a range of ideas in the build up to creating the final piece.


The song that we have chosen to film our final piece to is 'Wildfire' by 'SBTRKT'. Choosing this song also means sticking closely to our chosen genre of 'electronica'.




The following are the lyrics to the track and this is something that we'll have to take into consideration when incorporating ideas into our final video;

I could bet all the riches that I ever had
Rushing the night like a shark, babe
Would it be bad?
If I had to set the alarm
Cause those thrills that run up my back
You are my star
Nothing else could leave me off track


Hey
You like a wildfire
You got me rising high


Your innocence
Whose the brave
Drowning in
Would you save me
It’s a crime
If you don’t
You’re the spy
By the throat

No comments:

Post a Comment